Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bear With Me Please?



Hey guys!

Today I'd like to post to just apologize for my lack of posting as of late. I've been so busy with my book and such that I've had very little time to post regularly. Originally, I was going to be posting poems on a daily basis to fill the gap, but since the quality of my work fell by doing so (see previous entry) I'd like you to just bare with me for a bit as I get done what needs to be done.

I'm actually considering taking this blog to the next level and begin to promote and network outside of Google+ so I can expand my reader base and make blogging a legitimate source of revenue. That way, I'll have more time to focus on my writing, and delivering you enjoyable blog posts as well as finish the final draft on my to-be-published novel The Bard.

Unfortunately, this means I will be adding advertisements to the website. For the time being they may be a bit intrusive because, quite frankly, I have no clue as to what I'm doing on that front. I assure you, I'm doing my best though! I want to provide advertisements that would be literature and technology related. Hey, if they have to be here... they might as well be useful, right?

Please comment here to describe your experience with the ads on, and if it's negative I'll do my best to fix them despite my limited knowledge on the subject. If it gets too annoying, I'll just go back to being advertisement free, because honestly the only reason I'm adding them is to generate funding to support my writing.

 Thanks again for your continued support and understanding. I promise that by the time May rolls around, I'll be posting at a semi-daily rate again with high quality posts of various sorts!

Your blogger,

B

EDIT: Decided to not sell out! Staying ad free. Enjoy, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, I implore you.