Monday, February 25, 2013

This Thing I Found

Recently, I've found something wonderful. It's awe inspiring, so much so I believe I'm at a loss for words -- an ailment that rarely befalls me. I won't say what this thing that I found is, but I will account all the feelings it has evoked in me. When I see this thing, I find myself relaxed and excited all at the same time. This thing makes me sing songs I never even heard. I hear birds chirping at night. When things are wrong I still feel alright. This thing is like a star in the sky seen at all hours. This thing is like rose in a world without flowers. Thing made me slip into poetry with a blog entry. And I find that strange-- so delightfully.

This thing is something that I cannot identify because I've never seen anything like it. It's like a UFO, and it's abducted my senses-- including my sense of direction. I'm lost in thoughts of this thing because with it came emotions I'd long shunned for reason. Why? Because it's beyond reason... and belief. It's like pulling up a rug and finding gold floors underneath. I'm inspired in a way that makes my mind melt. You think it'll be one thing but you'd never guess this.

This thing? I'll admit...

This thing is-



- B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, I implore you.